Found a piece that isn’t well documented. But as usual, I’m explaining my steps and then the solution. It’s no real big deal anyway. 🙂
So, this is loosely another part of the unofficial series ‘fixing a corrupted JIRA db‘.
However, this is a different case. This JIRA instance (7.1.x) was created by importing a huge XML backup (> 1 million issues). Due to an unknown reason, ActiveObjects didn’t import. That means, JIRA Software (aka JIRA Agile) no longer functioned normal.
Yesterday I blogged about how to fix JIRA Permission Schemes of a corrupted JIRA database. The observation was from atlassian-jira.log, but in my case I soon found out the problem was much greater in my case.
Edit (24 May): Spoiler alert! There’s a better way.
I came across a corrupted JIRA database with all projects lost their permission schemes.
Wunderlist killed its app for Ubuntu long time back.
And then it was bought by Microsoft, so I hardly think there will be a Linux app ever again. For a long time I didn’t use Wunderlist, but I thought of giving it a try once again. I figured out that pinning Wunderlist tab on Firefox works to some extent.